Our Corporate Commercial offering is aimed at providing our clients with a ‘go-to’ legal service. We put great emphasis on getting to understand a client’s business and their objectives in order to provide an ‘in house’-style legal function on corporate commercial matters in a cost-efficient manner.
We have experience of working with clients of all sizes – from individual entrepreneurs to large national and multi-national companies across a variety of industry sectors including retail, pharmaceutical, leisure and gambling, engineering, industrial and manufacturing, property development and information technology.
We do not believe in a ‘one size fits all’ approach and work with our clients to ensure that their business needs are met, liaising with other external advisers (e.g. accountants and corporate finance advisers) when instructed.
Below are some examples of work we can assist our clients with, but just as a client’s business is unique, so are its requirements – these are illustrative examples and are by no means exhaustive!
- Incorporation of a new company and drafting of bespoke articles of association and shareholders’/ joint venture agreements
- Documenting investments and loan arrangements
- General company secretarial assistance (updating statutory registers, filing of returns with Companies House)
- Preparation and negotiation of documentation in relation to asset or share sales or acquisitions
- Group restructuring
- Preparation of bespoke terms and conditions for the supply of goods and/or services
- ‘Peace of mind’ review of third party terms and conditions
- Non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of individual commercial agreements; examples include contracts for services, consultancy agreements, software licence agreements, website hosting agreements, collaboration agreements, agency and distribution agreements